Friday, October 15, 2010

Is Taylor Swift asking Taylor Lautner to come back in her new song 'Back to December'

Is Taylor Swift regretting her split from former co-star boyfriend and Grand Rapids-area native Taylor Lautner? The lyrics from her latest song "Back to December" seem to imply the break up was her fault, and she took him for granted.

Most of the lyrics are about missing a loved one and apologizing, but could she also be asking him to come back?

A part of the lyrics are:

You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye
So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right
If we loved again I swear I'd love you right.




No comments:

Post a Comment